This programme is for International students only.
- help students recognise the relevance and importance of business knowledge to business communities within a modern society
- equip students with an understanding of the principles of business disciplines enabling them to appreciate and apply this knowledge in practice
- equip students with the personal, group and technical skills appropriate to practice Business Studies within the workforce
- develop in students a well integrated and applied knowledge of the major aspects of Business Studies and the ability to relate these to practical issues of management
- develop in the students the tools, techniques and models applied to the solution of business problems
- develop in students management and leadership abilities through independent research and investigation
- develop in students an appreciation of innovative, creative and entrepreneurial approaches to business development and issues
IELTS 6.0 (no band lower than 5.5), or equivalent.