Want a career in business? Learn the skills to be a business leader and specialise in one of our new majors: Accounting, Business Analysis and Knowledge Management, Marketing and Sales or Supply Chain and Logistics.
Designed with our industry partners, the new business and management degree gives you the skills organisations need, preparing you to head straight into the workplace.
Work directly with a local business in your final year, giving you real-world experience and helping you land your dream job.
Majors available at our Auckland campus include:
- Business Analysis and Knowledge Management
- Marketing & Sales
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
What you will learn
- Specialise in your passion, working towards your dream career
- Get real-world experience during your industry project
- Develop your communication skills, helping you land your dream job
- Learn to think critically, act ethically and communicate effectively
- Develop problem-solving skills that you can use in any industry
Choose a specialisation:
With a high demand for accountants in New Zealand, majoring in accounting can help you create a career in your passion. Read more about our Accounting major here.
Business Analysis and Knowledge Management
Learn how to design and create solutions to help businesses meet their targets and achieve their goals. Read more about our Business Analysis and Knowledge Management major here.
Marketing and Sales
Develop marketing strategies to reach target markets and grow your sales techniques. Read more about our Marketing and Sales major here.
Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Build the skills to plan and implement effective supply chain strategies for retailers and manufacturers. Read more about our Supply Chain and Logistics Management major here.
This programme was designed with our industry partners so you will graduate with awesome skills that are valued by employers.
You will be ready to take on a number of roles including:
- Business services and corporate advisor
- Project manager
- Business advisor
- Content manager
- Sales or marketing manager
- Logistics manager
You can find out more about developing your business career here.
Under 20 years
University Entrance or equivalent study or relevant work experience.
Over 20 years
If you’re 20 years or over, you may qualify for special admission on this programme. Contact us if you don’t meet the Under 20 entry criteria.
IELTS 6.0 (no band lower than 5.5) or NZCEL Level 4 (Academic) or equivalent.
Find your country's equivalent academic entry requirements here
* International fees shown here do not include insurance and administration (currently approximately $780 per year of study)